Cybercrime is increasing at a significant rate for small and medium-sized businesses.
Hackers view small businesses as easy targets.
According to statistics from the National Cybersecurity Alliance:
- More than 70% of cyber-attacks target small businesses with 100 employees or less.
- Nearly 50% of small businesses have been impacted by a cyber-attack.
- More than 75% of employees leave their computers unsecured.
- Almost 60% of hacked small to medium-sized businesses go out of business after six months.
Will your company be able to recover from a security breach?
Company size doesn’t matter when it comes to cybercrime.
It’s about the value of your data. Whether its credit card numbers, customer information or an employee’s personal data – cyber criminals want it!
Does your IT Team have the skills to develop a plan for defending your company against a cyber-attack?
Training and Certification
The risk of not having appropriate security practices in place increases your chances for becoming yet another victim of the cybercriminal world. Training and certification are essential when it comes to developing the best possible security plan.
At Cyberworld Institute, we specialize in providing customized and situation specific technology training for your team, department or organization.
Our Successful Training Programs Incorporate:
- Assessment to determine skills gap
- Individual/tream training plans to fill gaps
- All delivery modalities • Targeted Training
- Classes align with NICE National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
Cyberworld Institute partners with world leaders such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, and EC-Council. These partnerships combined with our training and certification courses have proven to successfully prepare students, increase expertise and improve skillsets in the IT and Cybersecurity industries.
Enroll in Protecting your Business Today
The risk of not having appropriate security practices in place increases your chances for becoming yet another victim of the cyber criminal world.LEARN MORE